Friday, August 14, 2009

The Future of Montevideo


Sunday, 15, April 2048
Montevideo, Uruguay

Hi!!!
I am very happy, because I heard you are going to come next year to Montevideo. You are going to come when the new amusement park opens. That park will be better than Parque Rodó, and maybe the best park of the world!!!. And we can go with my new ship to the 4D cinema to see the Ice Age 24!. You can learn to speak Spanish with the language machine. And also we can go to Mars, with my new space ship, this space ship is better than space ship 2000. We can go to the C.T.G.T (Cibernetic Terror Ghost Train), you will faint of terror!!!. Also we can go to the O.C.P (Old Cibernetic Place) to learn history of Uruguay. In my house we can play PS13, its better than PS12, my favorite game is Assassins Creed VI and Duke Nukem Forever. This new Montevideo is the best city of the world. Oh I forgot!! if you can we can use the time machine to travel in the time...

Bye!!!

No comments: